Friday 26 July 2013

Blonde Hair Tutorial

Morning Everyone :)

Happy Friday Peeps, it's Faye here. Historically, I have found Blondes difficult to colour. It has taken me years to find colour combo's that I think look Blonde and not yellow, with other markers. But within weeks of playing with Graph'Its, I discovered one I'm really happy with, and I thought I'd share...

So, start with 1210...

Second, lay down 1230...

Then 1280 for the darker areas...

Next go back with 1210 again to fill in some of the white space and add texture to the hair...

Repeat with 1230 and 1280...

Finally add a small amount of 3110 for the darkest root and shadow areas...

Job done...

Hope you join us this week for our Blonde Challenge and don't forget you still have a few days to join our Black Hair Challenge...

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Stunning colouring Faye, thank you for sharing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Faye, fabulous colouring
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tutorial Faye,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tutorial Faye, just superb, I think many people will find this really useful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tute Faye. Thanks for that. Need to do some shopping!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!